Desktop Magnifying Glass
The Magnifying Glass Pro utility is a virtual magnifier (virtual lens, screen-zoomer, desktop magnifying glass) that enables you to enlarge (magnify) text and graphics as they are displayed on your computer monitor or attached television screen, or projected onto a larger media during a presentation (e.g., using an application such as PowerPoint). As you pass your mouse cursor over a section of the viewing area, the display is magnified making it instantly more readable and accessible. In addition, you can apply a variety of visual effects and enhancements to that display.
What can "Magnifying Glass Pro" do for you?
- Aid with compromised vision.
- Lessen eyestrain for those with normal vision.
- Enhance onscreen and projected detail.
- Allow modification of the magnified area in real time (e.g., invert or rotate the image, change the contrast).
- Take advantage of multi-monitor systems. For example, one monitor (or TV screen) could be dedicated to a full-screen Glass -- a magnified, easy-to-view display of the image on the primary working display.
- Provide you with more control over your business presentations.
You need only use your imagination to come up with many more useful applications for this zoom-utility! Take a Quick Tour on the magnifier functions.
Read about unique features of our PC desktop magnifying glass.
On-line documentation can be viewed here.
Also you may download documentation in PDF file here.
Magnifying Glass Pro Languages: English, German, Dutch, Portugues, French, Spanish, Russian.
Platforms: Windows NT / 2000 / XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
Download 30-day trial version (3.8 MB)